For today’s prompt, tell us three things that you believe in your heart to be true. Tell us three things you believe in your heart to be false.
This is the first “Daily Prompt” I’m participating in. Not because I didn’t want to participate before, but because I only just realized the purpose of this “Daily Prompt.” Great concept for a new blogger like me, who has difficulty with a blank slate and starting from scratch. At first glance, it seemed like an easy topic, but as I began writing, its complexity evolved. Or maybe I just over thought it like how I over think everything. I haven’t read any responses yet in order to prevent me from being influenced, so here it goes…
Top three things I believe in my heart to be true (the list version):
- Having kids changes everything, for better and/or for “worse.”
- (Mostly) everything happens for a reason.
- Doing something half-ass is one of the hardest things for me to do, even when quality doesn’t matter.
Top three things I believe in my heart to be false (the list version):
- Impossibility (if it’s truly impossible, it’s probably unrealistic).
- Boredom (there’s always something to think about or do).
Phew, writing this was challenging. However, I think it opened up some channels for further discussion and elaboration.
Or maybe even some questions and/or challenges? I look forward to your opinions and comments!