For this challenge, I plan on delivering a mixed plate… sometimes brief, sometimes seriously too deep, sometimes geekily humorous, sometimes boring nerdy knowledge, sometimes ranting, but always me and always near and dear to my heart.
- administrator: specifically Nursing Home Administrator – my current pursuit
- alien: one of the names my husband calls me for a few different reasons; also something that intrigues me (former X-Files junkie here)
- alphabetical: how everything should be organized… always… everywhere (unless, of course, it clashes with color or pattern)
- aloha: a multiple-meaning greeting, noun, and adjective used in Hawaii a lot… but never by me
- analytical: me in every situation and with every task
- arare: one of my many vices… try it, you’ll like it (tip: those around you may not appreciate the smell, so share the love)
- articulation: production of speech sounds (the manner in which sounds are produced by the mouth – not to be confused with language which consists of words that convey meaning)
What “A” words describe you?