A beautiful flower weed hand picked from the school parking lot and given to me as a present from my beautiful Baby A. She always notices the small things and always does such sweet things. Love her! ❤
Today’s A to Z post is dedicated to my Mom. I surprised her with her very own blog today. Exciting times!
- highly educated and always stressed the importance of education with us
- believes in lifelong learning
- encouraging: always our biggest cheerleader and supporter
- relating to the “interesting” genetic mannerisms/things she says
- enjoys entertaining and hosting family gatherings
- leads an interesting and cultured life
- ever-loving: through thick and thin during good times and bad
- exciting: always on the go, adventure after adventure
Check out her “About” page and the first post I wrote explaining why I did it. Enjoy!